IBPS RRB Officer and Assistant General Awareness Syllabus: IBPS RRBs Online CWE is going to be conducted on various dates of September 2015.General Awareness is the one of the most important as well as scoring topic of this exam. So focused & planned preparation for exam become very necessary. In this article we are going to tell you about the Syllabus for General Awareness of IBPS RRBs and what topics to focus more in last few days before the IBPS RRBs CWE Examination 2015.
There is no prescribed syllabus in General Awareness however candidates are likely to be asked questions from these topics in the exam:
Indian and International Economy
Books and Authors
Countries and currencies
State/UTs and their capital/Chief Ministers
History of Banking
Functions and role of Banks
Current Affairs etc.
General Awareness section is very important for scoring high in the exam. Candidates who are up to date about facts and news of everyday and devote 2-3 hours on a regular basis, will score better in this section.
Follow these steps to score well and achieve a position in IBPS RRBs:
- Prepare current affairs questions thoroughly of the Last Six Months.
- Focus specially on the Marketing, Banking and financial news.
- Have a look on important dates, currencies, science and technology, sports sections as avoiding these topics may degrade your score.
- In Exam answer only those questions in which you are fully confident because there is negative marking also.
- Practice as many questions to score well in this section.
- You can also download Last Six Months current affairs for in depth preparation of General Awareness Section of both Assistant and Officer Online CWE 2015.
We hope that this article will be helpful and provide you a better direction to score well in the IBPS RRBs exam.