HOW TO PREPARE FOR IBPS RRB PO INTERVIEW 2015
In this article we are going to tell you that how to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Interview and how you can confidently face IBPS RRB PO/Officer Scale interview for recruitment in various RRBs through IBPS.
As you all know that huge number of candidates have applied for the recruitment of Officer Scale in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). RRBs are local level banks operating in different states of India and created with a view to serve primarily the rural areas.
Many of our visitors are now asking us how to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Interview. The online exam for this recruitment was conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in the month of September 2015 on various dates and result of the online exam will be expected to be declared shortly.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Common Written Examination (CWE) and Interview. So, it is high time for candidates to start their preparation to face the interview as interview will be started shortly after declaration of the result. But it will be better for you to start an early preparation for the interview of IBPS RRB PO.
How to prepare for IBPS RRB PO interview?
Interview is a way for the panel members to evaluate the personal skills and potential of a candidate and the questions will be asked to measure the attitude, skills and adjustability of the candidate.
Here we are providing you some of the tips for your best preparation:
- Read newspaper daily to keep you update and specially emphasize on the banking & financial sector.
- Do researches as much as possible such as visit the various banks’ websites and read the history, services, achievements, and management etc. of the bank.
- Cover all the topics related to your educational qualification and current affairs also.
- Brush up your language as IBPS conducted interview mainly to test your communication skills.
- Practice as much as you can for the interview, one of the easy methods is to stand before the mirror & try speaking to yourself to gain confidence.
- Plan your interview preparation in advance right from your dress you wear, leaving your home, reaching the venue and your behavior inside the hall.
Common questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Interview:
For those students who are looking for the answer of the question how to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Interview, we are providing you some of the common questions based on the experience of candidates who have earlier appeared in bank interviews. These questions are quite important for IBPS RRB PO Interview and you should prepare structured answer for each of these questions.
Few Personal Questions for IBPS RRB PO Interview
- Introduce yourself
- What is the meaning of your good name?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are the specialties of the place you belong to?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell us about your Educational qualifications
- Do you have any achievements so far?
- Are you applying for other jobs?
- Why you choose banking as your career option?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- What goals do you have in your career?
Random Questions asked in various bank interviews:
- What are the basic documents a person requires to open an account?
- What are open market operations?
- What are various services provided by a commercial bank?
- What is IRDA and various functions of IRDA?
- Share your views about the GST.
- Why our Prime minister Modi visiting several countries frequently? Don’t you think it is unnecessary?
- Tell me about success stories of ISRO in 2015.
- What is a NBFC and difference between NBFC and banks?
- What is your opinion about “CASA” a term related to banking industry?
- Tell us something about BSBDA?
- We hear regularly that all bank branches are turning CBS? What this CBS implies?
- How is the budget processed?
- What are the features of Negotiability?
- What is IPO?
- What to you understand by the term Certificate of Incorporation?
Some important tips which you have to keep in your mind while preparing for IBPS RRB PO Interview:
- Be confident and relaxed as confidence is a key part in the interview
- Gather information as much as you can
- Good body language to be maintained and practiced.
- Clarity of your views will be most important.
- Pay attention and do not hesitate to answer
- Do not hesitate about your medium of interview and speaking in either English or Hindi does not really matter.
We hope these tips will be beneficial for your preparation for the IBPS RRB PO Interview and we are sure you will surely understand How to prepare for IBPS RRB PO Interview in an effective manner.