In this post I am going to tell you How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016. I will tell you step by step process for applying online. Please go through the post carefully and also refer to official notification before applying.
Candidates can apply through online mode only from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
Before applying for IBPS Clerk you should be ready with the following:
- Scan your photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications given in the notification.
- You should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment.
- Please note that signatures in capital letters are not accepted.
- You should have facility for making online payment, with you.
Steps for Applying Online:
- Go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE Clerks”.
- Click on the option “Click here to apply online for CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VI)”.
- Online Application Form will open.
- Click on; “Click Here for New Registration” to register your application by entering your basic information in the online application form.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Note down the same. You will also get an Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Carefully fill in the online application as no change will be permitted later.
- Use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “Final Submit” button at the end of the online application format.
Other Important Points
- In case you are unable to fill in the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered. You can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- No change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- Apply online much before the closing date to avoid the possibility of heavy load on the website in last few days.
Disclaimer: This is the summary of various steps to understand How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 online. However before applying please go to official notification and proceed only after checking the steps given in the official notification. The purpose of the post is to give you an idea of the various steps involved in online application. You can check the official notification here